Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little-Way #00003 released

Little-Way #00003 is available here. This is the continuation to the previous comic strip. When I was a kid I was always curious how bowling alley brings back the pin into upright position again after being knocked down or how it gets the ball back to you after a gutter ball.

In one of my school excursion we got to see the behind the scene stuff. I remember things were quite messy and not as interesting as I thought. It surely wasn't pretty. My thought was those pins and bowling balls must be traumatised to go through the process. But then again if pins and bowling balls were alive, they definitely would run away. Life being thrown and knocked down wouldn't be fun. That's before they go through the 'reset' process. Just imagine being picked up the head and rotated. Keep that in mind when you go ten-pin bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment