Sunday, March 7, 2010

Little-Way #00004 released

Little-Way #00004 is available here. I am going to admit that I only ever caught one fish, ever. I went fishing on many occasions but only ever caught one single fish, not even the eatable type. I had tried many different types of bait and fancy lure, no luck.

I watched other fishermen got bucket load of tasty fish but not me. I even try their spot and many even offered useful tips but to no avail. I guess it’s just one of those thing that I am lousy at. The fresh air of the sea is rather enjoyable. Somehow, even if I don’t catch anything it is still nice to go fishing, though it would be nice to be rewarded for your effort. So, this Little-Way comic strip is dedicated to people who never caught a fish. Long live fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment